Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY.........Ra ra ra ra ra ra ra!

Today I had a revelation. People have been calling me Gaga for some time now. I didn't really see it. Then I took these photos. Now I get it. We are both blonde with fringes and a love for circly Lennon glasses. Dear lord.
I decided to drag my bubble skirt out of hibernation today. I teamed it with black tights, chunky socks and ankle boots.
skirt = topshop
vest = yummie tummie at Brown Thomas
Then keeping true to my new years promises - dada! The new Cyber lipstick. From MAC
Glasses - River Island
cup of coffee - my own (but the mug is from new york)
hat - Joke shop
It's all very serious.

I normally can't bear this skirt. It was bought for me for my graduation a few years ago. every now and again I see it and think, god, i really should. then i put it on and think. nah.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar