Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Married to Medicine' Star Mariah Huq Responds To Quad's Accusations That She Allegedly Does Coke


Mariah Huq Responds To Alleged Drug Use

Married to Medicine Mariah Huq is breaking her silence after Quadd -Webb did an exclusive interview with The Jasmine Brand claiming he allegedly walked in at her allegedly doing coke. He also says that she allegedly been under the influence while filming for the show.


“I walked in on her using cocaine. We were at a friends’s condo and hung out in Midtown, and the people that she hangs with, and I saw her. I was sitting in the living room having my wine, and listening to some music. We were hanging out with the other person that was there, and she goes from off the patio, the terrace – and I’m like, ‘What the f*ck is she doing?’ They go off the terrace, and they go into the bedroom, and I’m like, ‘Hold on.’ This is a married woman and a gay guy. So I’m like, ‘Wait a minute.’ You know, what they doin’ in the bedroom? Ain’t nothin’ they should be doing in the bedroom. You stay in the common area. You don’t go into people’s bedrooms…so they go in the bedroom, and I’m like, ‘D*mn, ain’t nobody in here!’ So when I go into the bedroom and I see ain’t nobody in there, I’m like, ‘Where the hell they go?’ So if you bend around the corner a little bit more to the right, that’s where the restroom is. You know how restrooms are set up, where the sink was on the left and then they have the shower and all of that. And then there was a separate door to the right that facilitated the toilet. Well, when I walked in and finally walked into the restroom, they were over there just getting they life – cocaine and all!”

 "And I think at the point that’s when a couple people had to take her home. ‘Cause she was just completely out of it. And we’ve seen this over the years, this erratic behavior. We’ve seen this a number of times. This is nothing new. Production knows that she does that. People know that she’s using. And the deal is that it’s just like she’s spiraling out of control"


Mariah has now coming out blasting him and providing receipts on her Facebook with drug test results








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar