Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ravercise

IMG_4660

Something I do appallingly at is going the gym. I fully admit I hate exercise. I know, I know, its purely down to laziness, but its true, I'm just not someone who likes exercising.

Pounding away on a treadmill in a traditional gym is not really my scene, so when asked would I like to try a new type of exercise class, my eyebrows may have shot up sky high in questioning. Me? Willing exercise?


IMG_4668

However this turned out to be just that little bit different. Think club meets healthy. Don't know what I'm on about? Take a live DJ mixing the heaviest Drum and Base tunes, with he help of a freestyle rapper, and combine with some serious east London moves made into an exercise routine, and there you have an idea of Ravercise.

Hosted in a super cool Shoreditch bar, Ravercise has been featured everywhere from Time Out to BBC Nighnight. Who knew the 'running man' could be good for you- well clearly you Londoner's do!

IMG_4682

Now, I'm a lifestyle blogger. I show you what's hot and new around London. I don't do fancy arty shots, so yes, Ravercise is sweaty and hardcore, so your not going to find any glamorous shots of me doing any downward dogs here...

IMG_4686IMG_4687 IMG_4696

Miley Cyrus eat your heart out, my twerking is for real!
  IMG_4708


The class is 1 hour long, and its seriously intense. I have honestly never sweated s much in my life. I told you, there would be no glamour. 

The class is made up for 5 minute routines. Expect sweet Drum and Base tunes being mixed in front of you by the DJ, while you try and keep up to some serious grinding moves. Think low down squats mixed with some high energy kicks and thrusts.

IMG_4715 IMG_4721

In my naive head I thought, meh, 5 minute routines, piece of cake. Oh how I was wrong. Don't plan any activities after this I will warn you right now. The only date you'll be having is with your bath and bed!

The next day I had that muscle burning sensation, and yet I was still humming those sweet tunes- I never get that after a normal gym class. So if your looking for a high energy class mixed with underground style- this is for you.

So is this the start of the new healthy me? Well maybe... so long as power lifting those burgers counts too.

333 Old Street
London
EC1V 9LE
UK

Follow on Bloglovin

        Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar