Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top

Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top

The love for sheer fabrics has been sweeping the fashion world. A scroll down timelines reveal a plethora of sheer frocks that leave nothing to the imagination. From the runways to high street, designers have changed the once forbidden VPL (visible panty line) to VP (visible panty). 

While sheers have become the 'go to' fabric, pulling them off can be tricky sometimes. I'm honestly not a huge fan of baring it all but on the other hand, linings take away from the beauty of sheers. So to keep from giving the world a peep show in this lovely top kindly sent me from Fifinneji, I went for a full coverage bra/cami, one of the easiest ways to keep this fabric in one's radar without tossing decency out the window. Full coverage knickers would also be my personal preference if I had to wear sheer bottoms. 
You?

  How about this for an eye catchy and insanely chic skirt to go with the gorgeous top? We've all known and loved tiered/ ruffled sleeves, now their sartorial flouncy successors are here and I am a huge fan. This one is very feminine and can take you from day time to night time. I finished the look with a belt, an alluring pair of ankle boots and a graphic clutch I felt was a good match for the look -DRAMA. 
I hope you like this ensemble as much as I do.

Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top
Tiered Pleated Skirt + Print Sheer Top

Top - Fifinneji (here)
Skirt - Fash'd 
Clutch - Bari Lynn (here)
Boots - Jimmy Choo (old)


Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...



 post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar