Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February Favourites

Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday . How has your week been so far ??

Today I'm sharing some of my favourite February products. I tried to keep it short and sweet since I did review most of the products I love during February and didn't want too much repeats. These are the products that impressed me during the month of February. 


REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
I did a full review HERE - but I am really loving this serum / primer so much I haven't been able to put it down. I have been using this instead of primer the last few weeks and my skin just love this serum. This is truly a results driven serum and I see myself reaching for this daily. 
CATRICE Prime & Fine Professional Contouring Palette 010 Ashy Radiance
This is a little duo with a contouring powder as well as a gorgeous highlighting powder. While the contouring side is okay - I was blown away how amazing this highlighter is. It's currently my daily go too and last pretty amazingly (even in this hot summer weather without sliding off your face ). I love how build-able it is ... you can go from puppy kisses to unicorn glow in a matter of seconds. CATRICE is a pretty affordable brand so I'm glad the highlight wasn't full of annoying glitter - just pure sheen to glow. 

Avon True Glow Bronzing Powder in Medium Riviera & Avon True Colour Glazewear Lipgloss in Perfect Pout
I was looking for a bronzer to warm up my skin now that I don't get to spend that many weekend outdoor at the pool anymore. The bronzer isn't too orangey and warms up your face perfectly. I love how this doesn't look muddy and blends pretty easily . I use this one days that I want to contour my face too - but instead of a big fluffy brush I will use a more precise contour brush. 
The perfect pout lipgloss I have mentioned a few times on the blog before. This is the most perfect milky pink lipgloss in the world - and yes I have a back up or two in my beauty stash.


 
Revlon ColorStay Creme Eyeshadow in 745 & Essence My Must Haves Eyeshadow in Brownie'licious
For most of the month of February I've been wearing this magical colour combo on my eyes. I will start of with Essence Brownie'licious in my crease - and then pop some of the Revlon Creme Eyeshadow on the lid.
The Revlon Creme eyeshadow is a potted creme eyeshadow - and has a little mini brush hidden in the lid. The creme eyeshadow is extremely long lasting even without eyeshadow primer on and will last until I take it off at night. The mini brush does help to apply the colour - although to be honest I prefer using my finger. 

The colour is really gorgeous too - I might pick up some more from this range.
Again the Essence colour is no newbie on the blog. It has been mentioned in a few favourites. It's such a perfect colour for me and these two colours look amazing together. 












Some of my favourites moments this month includes my little guy Alex's 8th birthday as well as him coming second in his school's Public Speaking . 



What was some of your favourite products in February ? Any magical moments ?? I'm really excited for March and my March favourites as it is my birthday month and I'm sure I'll have some awesome products to share with you guys again. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar