Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New York Fashion Week SS 14: Review #9

Last review since the shows are over. My next entry will be about the beauty trends we've seen in NYFW.


Última reseña, ya que los desfiles se han terminado. Mi próxima entrada será sobre las tendencias de belleza de NYFW.



  -Ralph Lauren:

I really liked the first outfits, since I saw some pieces that I really like wearing. Also, they looked like a really posh uniform for school, which is also a cute look.
Then we had some summery yet classic and chic outfits, that I also enjoy. However, that flowery print isn't really my thing. But there were nice stuff.
And the show ended with lots of different colours. That was probably my least favourite part of the collection.













Me encantaron los primeros pases, ya que tenían algunas prendas que me encanta ponerme. Además, parecían un uniforme pijo para el colegio, y eso me parece mono.
Luego vinieron una serie de pases veraniegos pero también clásicos y chic, que estuvieron bien. Sin embargo, no me mata mucho ese estampado de flores. Pero estaba bien.
Y el desfile terminó con muchos colores. Esa fue mi parte menos favorita.



  -Calvin Klein:


I have a love/hate relationship with CK. I was really looking forward to watching the show, but it disappointed me.
It was minimalistic, as the brand is, and I like that but the clothes didn't catch my eye.
And, I know it looks better when you try (on purpose) to make an item of clothing look like it's not finished, or broken, or whatever...but still, I won't wear something like that. And that's basically the only problem I have with this collection, but it is a big one.









Tengo una relación amor/odio con CK. Estaba deseando ver el desfile, pero me ha decepcionado.
Ha sido minimalista, como la propia marca, y eso me gusta pero la ropa no consiguió llamar mi atención.
Y, se que parece menos feo cuando intentas hacer que una prenda parezca que esta sin acabar o rota, pero aún así...no me pondría eso ni por todo el oro del mundo. Y ese es el único problema que tengo con la colección, pero es una problema grande.



  -Marc Jacobs:


Dear Marc, what have you done? I'm so glad I went to bed instead of waiting for the show.
First of all: the cast. Ok, I'm a big fan of different kinds of beauty but, Lily is not gonna happen. Face it!
And then we have Georgie May Jagger, followed by Cara Delevingne, Charlotte Free and Sky Ferrera. Wow Marc and Katie, you guys are so cool and badass (please, notice the irony).
But then I say: well, maybe the clothes are nice, so who cares about the models?...but no, the clothes were hideous.
Terrible show.

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2014RTW-MJACOBS/ (you can see the full collection here)

Querido Marc, ¿qué has hecho? Estoy tan contenta de haberme ido a dormir en vez de esperar al desfile.
Primero: el casting. Vale, soy fan de que haya diferentes tipos de belleza pero, lo de Lily como modelo no va a pasar. ¡Asúmelo! 
Y luego tenemos a Georgia May Jagger, seguida de Cara Delevingne, Charlotte Free y Sky Ferrera. Wow Marc y Katie, sois tan guays y malotes (por favor, nótese la ironía).
Pero luego dije: bueno, quizá la ropa este bien, así que dan igual las modelos...pero no, la ropa es horrible.
Un horror de desfile.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar