Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Pure 18k White Gold & Silver Top Coat

Hello,

I hope you all had a nice weekend! This will be a quick post about a gorgeous polish I really like! I'm baking a tarte tatin while writing this post so fingers crossed it will be yummy. It's the first time I'm trying it!

OPI Pure 18k White Gold & Silver Top Coat is made of 18k white gold and silver flakes. The base is almost transparent but has a slightly yellow tinge. This is not noticeable if you use it on top of dark colors and the flakes will look almost white! I've also tried it over a very light grey creme and in this case you could see the base was very slighlty yellow but that was subtle.
Here I used one coat over OPI Incognito in Sausalito (reviewed HERE) and mattified everything with OPI Matte top coat. I'm in love with this matte top coat, it's the best I've ever tried!!
I've also tried Pure over OPI Sleigh Ride For Two HERE.




It comes in a gorgeous box!!






Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.


*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar