Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T.I's Lawyer says He Was 'Wrongfully' Arrested For Disorderly Conduct


T.I Speaks Out About Arrest

Celeb News: Rapper T.I was arrested this morning for disorderly conduct and public drunkness. Sources say that he was trying to enter his home in a gated community in Atlanta when he lost his keys. The security guard would not let him in. T.I spoke to
The Blast and he says that the security guard was sleeping on the job  and then got into an heated the debate

 T.I. says he called out the guard for sleeping on the job and an argument ensued between the two.  He says it was a “very heated debate,” but nothing ever became physical.  He says the guard eventually called the police, but says the law enforcement near his home are “white cops in a very white area,” and he was promptly arrested.

His lawyer is now coming and says that he was wrongfully arrested

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar