Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Julie G Stiletto and Pink Tiara

If you made it through my last big display post, you saw the Julie G polishes, which are new at Rite Aid. Today I've got two I picked up to try, one shimmer and one glitter. The first is Stiletto, a medium taupe with a fine silver shimmer. I used two coats, no topcoat, for these swatches. The shimmer is on the shy side, but it does show up in regular room light.





There was also a Stiletto in the Julie G collection for Jesse's Girl; the two looked close enough to each other in the bottles that I didn't bother doing comparison swatches. I'm glad this one made the transition to the new line; it was one of my favorites from that Jesse's Girl collection.





The glitter I chose, which I think might be the only glitter in the Julie G line, is called Pink Tiara. On all but my ring finger, I layered one coat of it over Stiletto; on my ring finger, I used two coats of Pink Tiara alone. These next couple of photos are without topcoat.





With topcoat, as shown in the two photos below, the blingyness was a little brighter.





These retail for $3.99 per .35 oz./10 ml bottle. Looks like you can also get them on the Jesses Girl Cosmetics website.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar