Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW PRODUCTS : Barry M and Models Own

Barry M : Anyone who knows the brand will know that their nail varnishes are amazing. A huge range, long lasting and fantastic finishes at a reasonable price. The brand recently tweeted a photo of their new varnishes which are infused with coconut in a range of pastel shades.

Models Own Barely There Eye Palette: Models Own have a weird website at the moment. It keeps claiming that the brand have new products and packaging that have been revealed but yet, no images. Their new line was revealed at London Fashion week back in February. But no sightings yet. I must admit that I have seen some of the lip products and I'm into it. I love Model's Own. I find them extremely reasonably priced, customer friendly, easy to find and also, the range is quite wide. I love their nail varnishes in particular. This is their barely there palette which features natural shades of eye shadow suitable for work and everyday.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar