Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S NEW SINGLE COVER!

I'm listening to Rihanna's new single 'Only Girl(in the world)' while typing this post. WOW, a big difference from her last album. Its a dance pop track, ....I'm just liking it right now, nice beat, definitely something to bob my head to but nothing that HITS me... BUT what I do love is her single cover!


ITS HOT!...liking the fact that she's just clutching the red dress and not actually wearing it...Maybe I should just start walking around with my clothes 'clutched' to me and not actually on...hmmm yay or nay? lol

From the single cover you'd almost feel the song was a ballad since she loooks so soft and girly. But Rihanna's pictures are always very artistic and I appreciate that its not the typical cover for a dance track. Big up MARIEL HAENN,  if she styled this one..

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar