This post exists because the month I do not buy cosmetics or skincare of some description is the month I know I have finally lost it.
TOM FORD CREAM FOUNDATION BRUSHThis was a splurge. If you know me then you know I love Tom Ford products. However, my bank balance doesn't always love me some TF product. I've managed to get a respectable five brushes collected from the line now. I am planning on splurging on the bronzer brush in November. I'm turning into a brush collecting -nay, hoarder - weirdo now. Guilty as charged. I have to say that where some brush prices are not an indicator of quality (Real Techniques newly expensive weird contour brush anyone? So many complaints from people about those) but I can really feel a luxurious difference with the TF brushes. The bristles are soft as silk, they pick up the right amount of product and the brushes just glide over the skin. I love them. I'm also scared silly that I'll loose or mess one up!!!!
After the bronzer brush, I will call it quits for a while I reckon.....I think....possibly.....more then likely not....
ORIGINS A PERFECT WORLD ANTIOXIDANT CLEANSER WITH WHITE TEA
That is one long title. I've had the moisturiser of this for a while now. In fact, I am just about to finish using it as I have enough for tonight left and that's it. I have enjoyed the moisturiser and I do see a difference on my skin in that it is soft. A lot of the girls have been asking me what the glow in my skin is - apart from healthy eating - I think its this. I don't often use it but when I do, the compliments start. The reason I don't use it all the time is because, the smell is overpowering. I mean really overpowering. I didn't think of this when I bought the Origins cleanser. It's a nice smell but all the time could be a bit much. I'm excited to use the cleanser though. I'm currently using a Clinique one which I am not delighted about. I'm not blown away by it. Nothing will replace my love for the discontinued MAC cleanser which I was using a year ago. Sigh. So I will report back about this one.
AVEDA BOTANICAL KINETICS INTENSE HYDRATING RICH CREME
I love this. I cannot rate this higher. A mate got this for her birthday and she insisted I tried it. I loved it and then wanted one for myself. I just got this today. I am so excited about it. ARGH! I promised myself I would never buy Aveda because I knew I would love it. I knew it. It's like when I discovered TF. I just kept finding things I wanted. Now, I'm stuck on Aveda. Full post on the moisturisers of this house coming soon. I promise. There are a lot in here for a house of one person. I think the current count is actually six-ish.
AVEDA LAVENDER OIL
The one I was most nervous about was this!
I am not really 100% sure what you do with essential oils. I don't know what persuaded me to pick this up given that I had no idea what to do with it. I had to call into Aveda in Brighton to ask them what I was to do with it. I was so confused. I can add it to things from the sounds of it. One lady suggested putting it on wounds (closed wounds) and burns to help speed up healing. Interesting. I also enjoyed the suggestion of making my own facial mists using lavender. This I am really interested in and plan on going to Boots today to get a spray bottle that I can use. I have used it to spray my pillow with. This was on Monday night when I had trouble sleeping. I had a Teapigs Chamomile tea followed by a liberal splash of lavender on my pillow. I still found it hard to drift off but once I did.....all manner of dreams that were a little insane. Then I struggled to wake up in the morning. Which is unlike me. I am normally awake between 6-7am every morning despite not having a day off or day off.
So there you have it.
I'm guilty of being obsessive! I have one more thing to get this month then I'm done. I need to get my Botanics Micellar water which I am collecting today. This is because my Clinique toner is done and I prefer something a little milder on my skin. I love micellar water and I'm hoping there might be an offer on so I can collect a 3 for 2! Fingers crossed! hahahaha
So there you have it.
I'm guilty of being obsessive! I have one more thing to get this month then I'm done. I need to get my Botanics Micellar water which I am collecting today. This is because my Clinique toner is done and I prefer something a little milder on my skin. I love micellar water and I'm hoping there might be an offer on so I can collect a 3 for 2! Fingers crossed! hahahaha





0 Yorumlar