Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"I’M MOSTLY KNOWN FOR BEING TOO STRAIGHT FORWARD"~ Te Dore / Elise LeGrow - OK Cupid (Lyric Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VflDdFg28wA
http://www.tedore.at/2014/07/im-mostly-known-for-being-too-straight.html


It's always nice to hear an artists journey...

/ Photos courtesy of Atelier Alisa Beširević, except the "Albinos" picture is by Gustavo Lacerda and the "Mother" by Charlie Engman./


- How Alisa would introduce Alisa?
Some other girl who thinks she will change the world one day – duh!

- What ́s your nickname?
Lissa, Lissica.

- What is your current state of mind?
You better don’t ask. I want to create a whole world of my own, where you can eat, sleep, live, dance, dress in a world created by me. To be more clear, I don’t only do RTW – I will design furniture, objects, household linen – and even plan to make music.

- What is your motto?
I don’t have a motto, but I like to live in love and respect with people and the environment.

- What is your obsession?
There are too many, I am a total freak in that category.
Right now I am compulsively collecting images of metals and mirrored objects in nature, BrancusiPatrick Leblanc’s vertical gardensFaye ToogoodCharlie Engman’s work and Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker. I had a really hard time summing this up (laugh).

- Your last dream (during sleeping)?
The last one I can remember is a nightmare I had, I was hunted by a serial killer, and I am running through familiar buildings and caves, fields and forests, grabbing every stone and wall I can, to get more speed. I was so scared!
- What is your best quality and what is your biggest weakness?
My best and weakest quality is my sensitivity and honesty.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar