Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A little bit of magic

“If you don't think there is magic in writing, you probably won't write anything magical.”
- Terry Brooks

I read this quote today and it got me thinking about magic. Not the traditional sort, pulling rabbits out of hats or the cool stuff we write about in our fantasy stories, but the natural sort of magic that is all around us.
So here are a few things that I think are magic:

Rainbows - I mean how beautiful are they? We wish upon them, look for pots of gold at the end of them and of course my unicorns travel on them!

Spiders Webs - Took these pics this morning outside our house. It was damp and foggy and I could see hundreds of webs all over the place, yet not one spider!  How busy must they have been? 







Sunsets and sunrises - I love pictures of sunsets, the variety of colours and patterns fascinate me. Nature's kaleidoscope!


Where do you find magic?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar