Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

As Good As It Gets

Morning! Happy Monday. It's going to be a lovely day on the coast.

I was going to talk a little about COVID but it was going down a rabbit hole so I deleted it and started over.

Life is good here. In this time of pandemic, I am living vicariously through many of you. Taking trips to lakes, visiting the english countryside, doing Saturday Night Protest Parties which are a lot of fun, watching a nurse and his dogs come out of the grieving process, satisfying my deep need for a rich spiritual center with a number of bloggers who are wise and generous with their experience, enjoying the artistry of photographers from around the world, rubbing elbows with women of a certain age as we go through similar struggles, and just catching up with the lives of blogging friends.

I am wishing each and every one of my limited readership a excellent day while staying safe.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar