Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

busy, busy, busy


Hello all!
How was your weekend?  Ours was quite busy... both of our mothers came to visit.
I finished up a order of my lady silhouette totes for a bride.
So, my home is a bit torn apart from finishing up the totes and making all the flower corsages for them.


But it was fun! I love doing custom orders, especially for weddings... I LOVE weddings!
I also finished up a larger chest... it definitely needed the two-tone treatment to bring out the details.
Don't you think?



This is the Miller.  She is perfect for all the warm, thick fuzzy sweaters that need to go into storage since Spring is upon us!
This time change nearly does me in every year, but I sooooo enjoy the extra hour of daylight.

Last night I felt so tired, but so productive with that extra hour.  Who knows?  I may take up cooking... no wait... scratch that... I just remembered my dishwasher broke, so I am filled up with domestic duties.
But I did order a little vintage dish rack to help me pretty up my new chore.
The kitchen is remarkably cleaner since it broke.

I am planning some fun changes to the upstairs to our home and I hope to share very, very soon!  Just bought some sample cans!
bye for now!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar