My dear sweet friend Shirley gave me this wonderful fabric.
It just happens that I used some of this same fabric
a few years ago when I made a slipcover for a chair
that I am using in the Art Barn.
How perfect is that!
Here you can see the curtains.
I decided that I wanted them to only cover half the window.
I don't want to block the light.
I am working on a banner,
that I think will look pretty hanging over the windows.
When I get it finished and hung,
I'll show you and see what you think :)
There are still many things that need to get done,
but I am getting things put away and organized.
And loving . . .
My new creative . . .
Space :)
This is my new quilting frame.
I got it put together,
but will not be using it for a while.
There is a You Tube video on how to use it,
so this fall when I have time to sew and get another quilt ready . . .
then I will give it a go :)
If any of you have this frame, I would love to know.
I just might have questions for you,
when I start using it :)
Well, that is what I have been doing . . .
What are you up to?
Keep Smiling.
Connie :)

0 Yorumlar