So it took me a while to actually install the software, what's your point?
Summer Olympics 2010.
Cape Breton trip 2010.
Trip to Boston. Which was in the Fall of 2010.
I only mention that because, would you believe, I had actually had to look back to the old blog posts to see when that was. It seemed like it must have been at least 2009. Not a good sign, me thinks.
Summer Olympics 2011.
Anyway, the point of this (mostly pointless) post is that now that I finally have those pictures off my camera, I might just get some up here on my blog. Who knows, I might just go wild and crazy and make some albums for Facebook too.
Then again, maybe
Unless, of course, you count the times I stop while passing my computer to stare in wonder at my ever-changing screensaver of these pictures I now recall taking but have never actually viewed before.
Baby steps...


0 Yorumlar