Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites

Have you ever had this?
When hubby was in the Navy a friend introduced us to Braunschweiger.  It's sort of like potted meat, only much better.  My friend ate it as a sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mustard.  I like it with just plain old bread... no condiments.  I haven't had it in years and happened to see it in the grocery store last week.

It's watermelon time!  But you know what?  I miss the "old fashioned" watermelon... you know the ones... the ones with the seeds?  It was fun to sit on the back porch and see how far you could spit the seeds!

New fireplace in the backyard... thank you hubby!

My sister's African violets... I'm soooo jealous.  She proclaims to have a black thumb... wish my thumb was as black as hers when it comes to the violets!  These are gorgeous!

What are your favorite things this week?

Thanks for dropping by...


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar