Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hop on Board!

‘Happy Mother’s Day’ to all of my blogger buddies!

I hope your day is filled with happiness!

Let’s take a trip down Pepper Creek!

FrameBoatIMG_2801

The water is smooth and calm and the living is easy!

BoatIMG_2792

What a beautiful ride.

MirCreekIMG_2797

It seemed like everyone on the boat got quiet as we rode along enjoying the warm sunshine and beautiful tropical surroundings.

PcreekIMG_2952

I have to admit, I’ve never been one to get on a boat just for fun but never say never. I can’t wait to go again! No matter how old you get, you can discover you love something new!

MirReflectIMG_2954

We took this ride while at Homosassa Wildlife State Park, our new favorite park!

flPalmIMG_2802

One of MANY reasons that we LOVE Florida!

IPPepperMosaic

Are you doing something fun today?

I’m joining

Beautiful Sunday,

Mosaic Monday,

Amaze me Monday,

and Sundays in my City!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar