Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

i Am in Love


Serenity. Today our Spring break ended and it's very quiet in my house. Almost too quiet. Don't tell my family I said that. I kind of feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I'm not sure why that is. There is plenty on my need to do list. The problem is I'd rather be doing stuff on my want to do list.

This weekend I finally broke down and got a new phone. Mine was 3 1/2 years old which we all know is 127 in cell phone years. After a year of research, because I must research to death every major purchase, (and a lot of the minor ones too) and being told 33 times by my Sweet Hubby to get the phone already, I got an iphone 4s. I have to admit it's very user friendly for someone who is technology challenged like me. Now I'm on a mission to find the very best apps. Clearly I've discovered Instagram (the picture above is the dogwood on the side of my house this morning) but I'm wondering what are some of your favorite apps? I also need to get a phone cover ordered asap so if you have any recommendations for that I'd love to hear them also!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar