Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let the Decorating Begin...

We don't have our tree yet.  I was hoping to get it this weekend, but hubby has to work on Saturday and is headed to Orlando for a five day business trip on Sunday, so it's not looking good!  Maybe one night after work next week...
 
Since we don't have a tree to decorate or the lights hung outside it wasn't feeling much like Christmas... so with the help of Pinterest (what did we do for ideas before Pinterest came along??) I created a little bit of Christmas in the living room...
 
The pictures aren't great... sorry.  To make these you just cut a length of ribbon, hot glue one end on to the top of a pinecone and when the glue dries you loop the other end over your curtain rod. 

 
That's it!  I used a muslin textured ribbon and half priced cinnamon pinecones from Michael's...
...sure does smell nice in here now!!
 
Thanks for dropping by...


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar