Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mama need some wink of sleep!

I can't sleep. For the past few months, I have been having so much difficulty to just fall asleep. I am drained out. Mentally, physically and emotionally tired. I wished to be able to come back home, lie on the bed and just doze off. I miss having to just close my eyes and sleep. Now, I practically roll around the bed for more than 2 hours first, sleep and waking up only to find out that I just doze off for 5 minutes. And having to go through the 2 hours dilemma to sleep again just annoys me. Before you know it, it's time to get up to go to work. And I'll start to sulk, kicks around because I'm just so damn tired, slowly make my way to the toilet, sit on the toilet bowl and close my eyes and sleep! My sleeping timing is all out. Sheesh. And when I reach to the office, I feel bloody pissed when answering calls. When the clock strikes 12pm in the afternoon, then I'd feel bloody awake all day till 2am-3am in the morning. There goes my sleeping routine. And I'd thought having my permanent shift would have helped!


*yawn*


Thank God for off day tomorrow. Because it's 2.30am now and I'm blogging for shits. And knowing that I'd sleep right up till the 1pm fucking hot sun rays tanning my bottom. I am rudely awaken with noises from the cars honking outside, bloody dogs barking, the sometimes siren wailing, and the screams and shouts from my daughter downstairs. Blissful not?

OH! and my laptop is finally free from the ever so frequent 5 seconds interval of message alert popping up prompting me to download shits to remove the spyware/trojan fuck. I took the initiative to save myself from taking out any money to get my laptop reformatted by doing it all by myself and of course with a help from a friend who is currently waaaaaaaaaaay over at Australia. I feel so at ease now that my laptop is running faster, starts up faster and basically not spamming people's MSN with virus messages. *claps hand*


Well, better go and get some sleep now. 2.36am. Sigh. I'm only gon' doze off at 4am. WTF. And tomorrow is my baby girl's 2nd week of drums lesson! I asked her a very random question today...



Me : So... What did your drums teacher taught you?
My daughter : PLAY DRUMS LA!
Me : Zzzz... WTf.?!
Mum/Dad/Sis : LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

=.=

Kids.




.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar