Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Roses and Sisters

I went to the optometrist today for a checkup.  My eyes are pretty good, I just need correction for reading.  Then I went swimming.  When I arrived home and was walking up to the back deck, I was quite pleased to see my "4th of July" roses are beginning to open!  I got a few photos of this wonderful bloom to share with you.  What is funny is I never see the little insects in my roses when I'm taking the photo... UNTIL I download the photo and there they are!  See the little one in the center and one on the petal?  The leaves don't look so good on this, but the flowers are pretty!  This rose is so eye-catching, it looks like fireworks, and has a lovely aroma.  
And when I opened this photo to look at it I went "EEEEK!" Someone is peeking at me!  Do you see it?  Sneaky little bee with that rather evil little face!  LOL! 
Yesterday I organized a "Girl's Lunch" with my two sisters at Red Lobster and then to get a mani/pedi before our trip to Washington DC where all our toes will be on view while we wear sandals.  It was funny because I posted this on Facebook for fun and my daughter guessed each of our tootsies.  She said, the bright pink is probably Mom's, the foot with freckles is Denise's (my red headed sister, although now it's platinum silver) which left the light colored polish for my older sister, Roberta.  Right!  The amazing part is my older sister made it to the ripe "old?" age of 69 before this sister (me) talked her into getting her very first manicure/pedicure!  I think she enjoyed it! :-)
Hubby and I are madly trying to organize our things for the trip.  We got him 3 new pairs of cool cargo shorts in varying shades of beige and 5 new cotton polo shirts with pockets, and now we need to get him some sandals.  I sure hope our plane doesn't crash as 3/4s of my siblings will be gone at once.  My brother is flying out a few days ahead.  :-)  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar