We are back and I am practically giddy with anticipation over sleeping in my own comfy bed tonight instead of on a summer camp bunk in a sleeping bag! But I did get in a lot of quality spindling and knitting time while visiting with and listening to the group from our church, and even had time to read some from both the books I took (having two "WIP" books is something so rare for me that I might need intervention!). Above: the Oregon vest, now into its second skein; plying merino/silk on the left spindle, and spinning polworth on the right spindle.This evening while Brian and Rick watched the second half of the Super Bowl, I went down to check on all the animals and chickens and see if riding was do-able with my sore ribs. The verdict: grooming, tacking up, walking and rising trot are tolerable; canter is not. Rick thinks I may have cracked a rib, but that's simply too inconvenient a possibility. Russell and I are supposed to compete in a dressage show in four weeks, for goodness sake!
That's it for now from . . .

0 Yorumlar