Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

And Then The Day Came. . .




Is June the happiest month on the calendar? Is it the country-est? The most cottagey? Did your heart leap just because it's the first of June? It might only be the school girl in me, but I got as happy as gladiolas at its arrival!





 My recent bouquet has lasted and lasted. And I can't resist the urge to take its picture again at the end. Fragile and fading flowers hold such poetry for me, even if they're a little melancholy amidst the summer celebration.









The "sword plant".









Delicate delphinium.
 (Ooops these are not delphinium as I have posted all week--They're larkspurs!--But maybe you knew that!)





Turning a new page on the calendar. . .





The last of the stocks.

















Glad, glad, glads!




I listen to the forties station on satellite radio,
 so I really did hear "June Is Bustin' Out All Over" today!
A happy day in June to you, my friends!

Jacqueline



Join me at

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar