Hey folks! Ever feel like life just darted by and you somehow managed to snag its tail only to end up being dragged through the dirt, thistle and mud? Yeah, it's like that for me right now.
This summer has been crazy busy, and most of it not by design. Last minute trips, visitors, appointments, dysfunctional air conditioning, etc. have left me sifting through the rubble of my seemingly once ample free time. Now, as I sit scratching myself with the proverbial shards of my broken ambitions (Holla at your boy, Job! Sorry, vague biblical reference. :-), I see it's mid-July and I have two more trips out of town before the month ends. *cue Bella Swan eye roll*
At any rate, this is more of just a check in to see how YOUR summer is going? Getting good writing done? Lots of family time? Need a drink, preferably stiff? Have you attended any writing related workshops or conferences? Have a book coming out? Read anything awesome?
Also, what do you think about the new Blogger dashboard design? I about flipped because it was so naked I thought all of my stuff was gone! I'm digging how it clearly displays page views, though. (In a morbid 'watching a car crash' kind of way.)
Let me have it in the comments so I can hopefully live through your exciting summer exploits!
~EJW~

0 Yorumlar