Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Couple of Good Books...

Here are two rather good books that I am reading at the moment...


Both books are from Hellion's Century of Soldier 1618-1721...





The Army of James II 1685-1688...
An excellent little book...
It does what it says on the cover... well written with lots of information... especially if you have a fluttering interest in the Monmouth Rebellion...







Charles XI's War...
The Scanian War Between Sweden and Denmark 1675-1679.


A must admit that I have long standing interest in this little known conflict... and if you too have a desire to find out more ... this is the book to get....


Once again well written and very informative...
A period that I am always tempted by...






I also took delivery of some more Robert Hall plates from The Pike and Shot Society...


I really can't recommend these guys enough... they do a splendid service.




All the best   Aly

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar