Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Purple Midweek Mani ♥

Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far ! Mine has been super busy at work, but I guess it's better than having nothing to do . I really can't wait for the weekend to arrive, it's my mom's birthday on Friday, and we are having the family over on Saturday, so then I can just relax and chill with them ♥

Today I'm showing you a my gorgeous purple skittelette mani I did mostly with Tip Top nail polishes. I wanted something girly to wear , and I was really in the mood to use some purple polishes.

Pinky - Avon Fuchsia Feel topped with Tip Top Drummer Girl Glitter
Ring - Tip Top Grape to meet you stamped with Essence plate
Middle - Tip Top Fairy Dust
Index - Tip Top Fairy Dust dotted with Tip Top French Manicure White
Thumb - Tip Top Fairy Dust
I hope you love this mani as much as I do !! It looks so delicate and girly, and I've gotten quite a few compliments on this one, so it's definitely one of my favourite looks so far ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar