Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Durga Puja Makeup Look

indian durga puja makeup

Hi Everyone, šŸ™‚
I thought I’d do one look for the occasion of Durga Puja. We have a huge number of readers who visit IMBB from West Bengal. This one is especially for them. šŸ™‚
For this look it was all about the liner. I wanted to do the longest winged eyeliner. I have a Durga moorti at my home. They have done the longest winged liner almost touching the end of the brow. And this look is totally inspired by that. šŸ™‚ Then I kind of did the rest of the look around that complete with a nose pin and the brightest lip color that I custom made. šŸ™‚ I hope you like this look. A little toned down version of this look is HERE. You can choose to do either. I’d say, go big! šŸ™‚

Have an amazing Durga Puja. šŸ™‚

indian festival makeup look 2017

durga puja 2017 makeup look 1

indian pujo makeup look

durga puja 2017 makeup look

indian bindi makeup look

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
MUFE Peach Corrector Dupe : Becca Backlight Targeted Colour CorrectorLA Girl HD Pro Conceal Orange Corrector

Too Faced Highlighter Love Light / Dupe : theBalm The Manizer Sisters Highlighter Palette
Vaseline for some glow.
Givenchy Blush
Anastasia Contour Kit Dupe : the Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Suqqu Eyeliner Pen Dupe : Maybelline The Colossal Liner in Black
Shu Uemura Gel Liner for waterline Dupe : Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Too Faced Better than S*x mascara Waterproof
Sugar Brow Pencil Tom Taupe
Maybelline Fuchsia Flash + Pink Shot mixed

The post Durga Puja Makeup Look appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.



from Makeupandbeauty.com

Yorum Gƶnder

0 Yorumlar